On this page we think about which online applications might be best suited to the following activities related to disseminating information to the public or to other interested parties:
- engaging with the public and others in a conversation about issues raised in your research
- establishing your authority as an expert on the subject
- explaining complex ideas in a simple and engaging way
- getting the public's interest
- keeping information up to date
- making your research findings available to as many people as possible
|In the left hand column below are some possible ways that online applications can help with disseminating information to the public or to other stakeholders. In the pull-down list on the right, are some possible purposes, or activities.|
Can you find the most appropriate e-solution to suit each purpose, by matching the purpose on the right with the e-solution on the left?
Stuck? Give up? Click here to see the answer.