On this page we think about which online applications might be best suited to the following collaborative research activities:
- creating a shared archive of experimental results
- collaborating with others to write reports/papers
- conducting meetings and discussing plans and conclusions
- locating potential collaborators
- sharing data and raw results
|In the left hand column below are some possible ways that e-research can help with collaborative research activities. In the pull-down list on the right, are some possible purposes, or activities.|
Can you find the most appropriate solution to suit each purpose, by matching the purpose on the right with the e-solution on the left?
Stuck? Give up? Click here to see the answer.