Demonstration - Two approaches
Before we explore some principles for creating interactive content, have a look at the examples in this section. The two examples represent two very different approaches to presenting the same information.
1. How does the EU work -Present and Test Version presents the information to the reader and follows up with a quiz
2. How does the EU work - Interactive Version presents the information through interactive exercises and feedback.
Whilst exploring these examples, consider...
- Which is more interesting?
- Which makes best use of the online mode of delivery?
- Which do you think you would learn more from?
- How appropriate is the material to each approach?