Why create online tutorials?
Online tutorials can be useful:
- to fill in any gaps some of your learners may have in their basic knowledge of particular subjects - and so ensure that all your learners have the baseline knowledge they need for your course
- to present the more straightforward factual aspects of your subject, thus freeing up face-to-face teaching time for the more complex aspects and for discussion
- to help learners with consolidation and revision
- to cover other aspects of the curriculum for which there is no time in the timetabled part of the course
- for distance learning
- to allow learners to study at their own time and their own pace